It has similar characteristics to distinguish it from HDPE. Although it is divided into Homo PP and Co PP and has a very small density of 0.9~0.94, it is excellent in electrical insulation and chemical resistance because of its greater mechanical strength and hardness than that of HDPE.
- It is used as a rigid molding materialIt has impact resistance at room temperature, but it is weak at low temperatures below -5℃, so it needs a high impact resistance grade.
- Specific gravity is less than 0.9, transparent, and crystallinity is 95%.
- It is used as a rigid molding material.
- It has heat resistance and abrasion resistance.
- Excellent electrical properties, excellent water and chemical resistance.
- When burned smells of petroleum, low adhesive and printability.
- Aging slowly in sunlight and heat.
- Low cost and greater hardness than HDPE.
- Excellent lightweight, electrical insulation and machinability.
- Weldable, deposition.
○ Plating, lining of chemical tank, gear, faller guide
○ Construction and lining for holding
○ Various ducts, storage tank
○ Scaffolding and cutting plates
○ Electrolytic bath
▶ Rod (mm)
|10Ф ~ 300Ф||1,000 ~ 3,000|
▶ Sheet (mm)
|3t ~ 200t||1,000||2,000|