PE (Polyethylenes) is a polymer with excellent chemical resistance and good abrasion resistance. It has LDPE (Low Density), HDPE (High Density) and UHMW-PE (Ultra High Molecular Weight) depending on molecular weight.
Among them, HDPE accounts for the largest amount, and UHMW-PE is ultra-high density polyethylene with an average molecular weight of more than 3 million. Its overall physical properties are better than HDPE, but it is expensive FDA approved.
- Impact resistance
- Food hygiene, non-toxic
- Low temperature durability (no change in physical properties at -50℃)
- Abrasion resistance, chemical resistance (resistant to acid and alkali)
- Weldable, deposition
- Low coefficient of friction (excellent slipperiness), non-absorbency
High density polyethylene with an average molecular weight of about 3 million or more, similar to HDPE in general, but with better mechanical properties.
○ Various chemical storage tank, lining of various silos, chute, hopper
○ Excellent slipperiness, abrasion resistance, non-sticking, and impact resistance, so it can be used in various conveyor rollers, liner, guide, screw, etc.
○ Non-toxic chemical resistance makes it suitable for medical and food industries
▶ Round Rods (mm)
|10Ф ~ 300Ф||1,000 ~ 3,000|
▶ Sheet (mm)
|3t ~ 200t||1,000||2,000|